Code Of Conduct
School Code Of Conduct
GENERAL RULES (CODE OF CONDUCT)
- Borders shall not be allowed to go home during the school term except summer vacation and the mid session break during Deepawali. Under special circumstances, the leave is at the discretion of the School Principal.
- Parents or Guardians may meet their wards with permission from the School Principal at a designated place only. Meting is allowed only on the last Sunday of the month.
- Any damage to the school property will be charged to the student’s account, even with penalty in case of reckless damage.
- The School will take all possible care of medical fitness of the student. However the school does not accept any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for accidents or mishaps. The School will remain indemnified against claim on this ground.
- The School reserves the right to expel the student on the ground of misconduct or disregard of school rules.
- Any false statement or misrepresentation by parent at the time of admission, when discovered, would result in dismissal of the student from the School.
- Parents or Guardians are forbidden to bring any eatables to the school. Any eatables found in a child’s possession would be confiscated and disciplinary action will be initiated against the child.
- Parents are advised not to give expensive jewellery, electronic items or cash to their ward. Management does not accept responsibility for any loss thereof.
- Parents or Guardians are forbidden from favouring in cash or kind to any employee of the school. Any such incident coming to management’s notice would result in serious action being taken, with possible expulsion of the student.
- Parents may authorize up to three persons to take the child out of school. The authorized individual’s photo and signature must be in the school files in order to take the child away under any circumstances.
- The School uniform is to be worn on all school days. The uniform should be neat and clean and well fitting. A student who is shabbily dressed may be sent home.
- The students must bring Identity card and school diary with them.
- During the absence of a teacher the class monitor assumes the responsibility for the discipline of the class. Running, playing and shouting inside the school building are strictly prohibited.
- During school time students should move about in silence and in an orderly manner.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of home work, disobedience and disrespect towards teachers or any other reprehensible behaviour may result in dismissal from the school. Students are accountable to the school authorities for their conduct while on the school campus.
- Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without permission.
- No collection of money for any purpose whatsoever shall be made in a school with out prior permission of the Principal.
- Care must be taken of all school properties and no student should scratch or spoil the desk or chair or damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss students for constantly unsatisfactory progress in studies or for misconduct.
- Consumption of non vegetarian food in the school compound is strictly prohibited. Parents are requested not to send non-vegetarian food in the lunch box of their wards.
- Students should behave in a gentlemanly manner wherever they go. The should remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greed their seniors, teachers and elders when they need them.
- School buses are available for the transportation of students on specified routes and students will be picked up from pick up points which are convenient in running the buses. No parents can force the management to change the pick up points according to their own convenience.